Each and every model in our Craftsman's Reserve are exclusive in nature, limited in quantity, and exceptional by design. Each model is born from the hands of our master-craftsman - Pat O'Denius. From his roots in the bygone tanneries of the pacific northwest, through decades of designing and crafting everything from holsters to wallets and backpacks to motorcycle bags, O'Denius is one of the rare and true artists still prolifically creating truly unique works of art that are as functionally flawless as they are aesthetically captivating.
- Beveled, buffed, and waxed edges for a lifetime of use
- Rich and hardy, 9 oz. belt leather strapping
- Strapping is soaked and heat embossed with exclusive LM deco-western pattern
- Bass clef cut-out with detail stitching
- 3.5" wide, comfortable 1" thick foam-core padding wrapped in a soft and smooth leather
- Easily adjustable leather tail
- Ideal for wearing your strap between 40" - 50"